OPEN AGAIN : King Ludwigs in Maleny – German Restaurant, Weddings & Accommodation. The owners took a Gap year in 2015 and are now back-in business.
For details check out their web: King Ludwigs website
King Ludwigs Award Winning Dining
401 Mountain View Road, Maleny Qld 4552
Blackall Range Tourist Drive #23
Telephone : (07) 5499 9377
Opening times :
From 10 am Wednesday – Sunday for lunch
Friday and Saturday for dinner
Booking reservations highly recommended
Group bookings welcome
Childrens menu available.
Kilcoy Farm Stay / Country Retreat
Just an hour’s drive from Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast and two hours from the Gold Coast, there’s a vintage / country retreat, waiting to rejuvenate, relax and inspire you with unique and breathtaking views over Lake Somerset.
Owners Steve and Leonie have had the passion to create a home-away-from-home environment for all their guests to experience:
- We pride ourselves on providing quality service, attention to detail, value for money and country hospitality.
- Sensational views from many vantage points all around the property
- A place to relax and feed the soul
- Luxury accommodation
- Self-catered accommodation to create your own gourmet experience
- Best location at Somerset Dam for that perfect wedding
- Activities to connect with nature; bush-walking, feeding animals, bird watching, sitting around the camp fire admiring the night skies, are all just a few to enjoy
- Be entertained and guided around by the adorable farm dog “Sheiba” – irresistible to children and adults alike
- Perfect for weddings, corporate events, art or other activity retreats, couples, small and large family groups, and groups of friends
Customised packages to suit your needs. BOOK NOW!
Phone: 0412 241 918 | 07 5497 2488
Kilcoy Farm Stay website link