A Village Wedding Expo – Montville, Sun 16th July 2017
A Village Wedding Expo at Montville in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland will connect you with a host of wedding industry professionals all in one place, all on one day. Planning your perfect day takes time, effort & expertise. Our Expo is set in the Montville Hall, St. Mary’s Hall and a marquee where you’ll meet specialists in venue, celebrant services, florist, hair stylist, makeup artist, photographer, transport provider, cake maker, caterer, dressmaker, stationery providers and more …
Weddings on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland : Do you want your business to be on our Wedding list – at no cost?
The Maleny Info Centre gets over 100,000 visits annually to our website http://maleny.qld.au and many are looking for Wedding information. We want to put up a list of businesses that service the Wedding industry here on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, separated into various areas.
If you are interested in adding your business to our list – it needs to either ‘on the Hinterland’ or you ‘advertise that you work on the Hinterland on your webpage’.
Please email the following information to http://firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type: ie Accommodation, Catering, etc ; Business Name; Phone Number(s);
Web Address; Facebook Name; Email and a Description (max 300 words).
OPEN AGAIN : King Ludwigs in Maleny – German Restaurant, Weddings & Accommodation. The owners took a Gap year in 2015 and are now back-in business.
For details check out their web: King Ludwigs website
King Ludwigs Award Winning Dining
401 Mountain View Road, Maleny Qld 4552
Blackall Range Tourist Drive #23
Telephone : (07) 5499 9377
Opening times :
From 10 am Wednesday – Sunday for lunch
Friday and Saturday for dinner
Booking reservations highly recommended
Group bookings welcome
Childrens menu available.
Kilcoy Farm Stay / Country Retreat
Just an hour’s drive from Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast and two hours from the Gold Coast, there’s a vintage / country retreat, waiting to rejuvenate, relax and inspire you with unique and breathtaking views over Lake Somerset.
Owners Steve and Leonie have had the passion to create a home-away-from-home environment for all their guests to experience:
- We pride ourselves on providing quality service, attention to detail, value for money and country hospitality.
- Sensational views from many vantage points all around the property
- A place to relax and feed the soul
- Luxury accommodation
- Self-catered accommodation to create your own gourmet experience
- Best location at Somerset Dam for that perfect wedding
- Activities to connect with nature; bush-walking, feeding animals, bird watching, sitting around the camp fire admiring the night skies, are all just a few to enjoy
- Be entertained and guided around by the adorable farm dog “Sheiba” – irresistible to children and adults alike
- Perfect for weddings, corporate events, art or other activity retreats, couples, small and large family groups, and groups of friends
Customised packages to suit your needs. BOOK NOW!
Phone: 0412 241 918 | 07 5497 2488
Kilcoy Farm Stay website link