Wittacork, Maleny, is many things – a peaceful rain forest retreat, accommodation for families , a genuine Australian farm-stay or just a great place to stay. Wittacork is a modern working dairy farm on 300 acres, containing over 100 acres of pristine rain forest. The farm adjoins Lake Baroon and State Forest and is a Land for Wildlife registered property.
Telephone 07 5494 4369 / Mobile 0439 944 360
Located at 286 Tesch Rd, Witta Qld 4552
Wittacork, Maleny, is many things – a peaceful rain forest retreat, accommodation for families , a genuine Australian farm-stay or just a great place to stay.
Wittacork is a modern working dairy farm on 300 acres, containing over 100 acres of pristine rainforest. The farm adjoins Lake Baroon and State Forest and is a Land for Wildlife registered property.
Our self-contained cottages are set on a ridge overlooking Lake Baroon and the Obi Obi Gorge National Park and surrounded by rainforest.
We have 2 kilometres of walking tracks in our rainforest with bridges across creeks & waterfall viewing areas.
We welcome children & small groups as well as couples.
Our self-contained two bedroom cottages are set on a ridge overlooking Lake Baroon and the Obi Obi Gorge National Park and are surrounded by rainforest. We also have available the Farmhouse, a 3 bedroom renovated workers cottage set closer to the dairy but with the same great views.
The Maleny Visitor Information Centre community website http://maleny.qld.au has a list of ‘Where to Stay’ from Eumundi in the north, Kilcoy in the west, Caboolture in the south and east of the Bruce Highway? See map below.
On the website you can now check availability and book online. There are two filters to help you specify the category you are looking for and/or the location. The categories are:
- Bed & Breakfast / Lodge
- Farms, Country Cottages
- Holiday Let
- Luxury Villas/Cottages/Retreats
- Child Friendly
- Pet Friendly
All entries now have a link to all the information you may need, with plenty of photographs and even customer feedback. Many also give a guest rating – to help you decide where you would like to stay. However there are a few businesses that don’t have on-line booking systems and for these the link will advise you to email and/or telephone.
#maleny #malenymusic #maleny-mvic
Kilcoy Farm Stay / Country Retreat
Just an hour’s drive from Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast and two hours from the Gold Coast, there’s a vintage / country retreat, waiting to rejuvenate, relax and inspire you with unique and breathtaking views over Lake Somerset.
Owners Steve and Leonie have had the passion to create a home-away-from-home environment for all their guests to experience:
- We pride ourselves on providing quality service, attention to detail, value for money and country hospitality.
- Sensational views from many vantage points all around the property
- A place to relax and feed the soul
- Luxury accommodation
- Self-catered accommodation to create your own gourmet experience
- Best location at Somerset Dam for that perfect wedding
- Activities to connect with nature; bush-walking, feeding animals, bird watching, sitting around the camp fire admiring the night skies, are all just a few to enjoy
- Be entertained and guided around by the adorable farm dog “Sheiba” – irresistible to children and adults alike
- Perfect for weddings, corporate events, art or other activity retreats, couples, small and large family groups, and groups of friends
Customised packages to suit your needs. BOOK NOW!
Phone: 0412 241 918 | 07 5497 2488
Kilcoy Farm Stay website link