The Maleny Visitor Information Centre community website http://maleny.qld.au has a list of ‘Where to Stay’ from Eumundi in the north, Kilcoy in the west, Caboolture in the south and east of the Bruce Highway? See map below.
On the website you can now check availability and book online. There are two filters to help you specify the category you are looking for and/or the location. The categories are:
- Bed & Breakfast / Lodge
- Farms, Country Cottages
- Holiday Let
- Luxury Villas/Cottages/Retreats
- Child Friendly
- Pet Friendly
All entries now have a link to all the information you may need, with plenty of photographs and even customer feedback. Many also give a guest rating – to help you decide where you would like to stay. However there are a few businesses that don’t have on-line booking systems and for these the link will advise you to email and/or telephone.
#maleny #malenymusic #maleny-mvic
Little Red Cottage is located in Reesville, about 7 km- from Maleny itself.
The cottage has a spacious verandah with magnificent views of the Conondale Ranges, and also overlooks a gully often frequented by koalas, due to being in a koala corridor.
The cottage is light and breezy with high ceilings and louvres throughout, and has one private, ensuite bedroom, with a sleeper couch to facilitate extra beds in the living area.
The bathroom is fitted with a spa-bath and the kitchen is fully equipped with a gas cooktop and oven, as well as a microwave. Whilst not marketed as “eco” accommodation strictly-speaking, the water is rainwater, and the water heating is solar. There’s a ceiling fan in the bedroom and there are screened louvres throughout the cottage for excellent airflow.
Reesville is a particularly beautiful part of Maleny, and from the cottage you can enjoy walks along Reesville Road, where pastures full of farm animals abound, or take a stroll around the corner to Howell’s Knob lookout, for 360 degree views of the Sunshine Coast and Hinterland – a terrific spot for sundowners!
Depending on what you’re after, you could relax at the cottage and enjoy the tranquillity and views, or do some shopping in Maleny’s many boutiques, or Sunday markets, and soak up the Maleny atmosphere at one of the cafes. For the more adventurous, there are plenty of good waterholes to swim in and walks to take, and we’re located just off Reesville Road, a favourite cycling track for cyclists….so bring your bike!
Little Red Cottage Facebook Page link
Maleny Info Centre link
Kilcoy Farm Stay / Country Retreat
Just an hour’s drive from Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast and two hours from the Gold Coast, there’s a vintage / country retreat, waiting to rejuvenate, relax and inspire you with unique and breathtaking views over Lake Somerset.
Owners Steve and Leonie have had the passion to create a home-away-from-home environment for all their guests to experience:
- We pride ourselves on providing quality service, attention to detail, value for money and country hospitality.
- Sensational views from many vantage points all around the property
- A place to relax and feed the soul
- Luxury accommodation
- Self-catered accommodation to create your own gourmet experience
- Best location at Somerset Dam for that perfect wedding
- Activities to connect with nature; bush-walking, feeding animals, bird watching, sitting around the camp fire admiring the night skies, are all just a few to enjoy
- Be entertained and guided around by the adorable farm dog “Sheiba” – irresistible to children and adults alike
- Perfect for weddings, corporate events, art or other activity retreats, couples, small and large family groups, and groups of friends
Customised packages to suit your needs. BOOK NOW!
Phone: 0412 241 918 | 07 5497 2488
Kilcoy Farm Stay website link