Discover Eumundi – Heritage & Visitor Centre : Corner of Memorial Drive & Gridley Street (near the Post Office).
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 10 am to 3 pm; Saturday 10 am to 2 pm; and Sunday 10 am to 1 pm.
Free Entry – Displays of Eumundi History – History of the Eumundi Markets – Tourist Information
Wan’din’in – arts space – Old Police Cells and more …
The Eumundi and District Historical Association:
• comprises a management committee and members
• owns a not-for-profit company – Original Eumundi Markets Ltd
• is one of three member associations forming ECCO – Eumundi Combined Community Organisation Ltd
• Has three main physical assets:
• Discover Eumundi – Heritage and Visitor Centre CLICK HERE
• The Eumundi School of Arts Hall (trustees of the hall) CLICK HERE
• Canecutters Building and market site in Memorial Drive, Eumundi