Blackall Range Care Games Morning, held every Monday Morning at the Maleny Neighbourhood Centre from 9:30 am. Contact Janene on 07 5429 6152.
Blackall Range Care Volunteers: The services provided by the Blackall Range Care Group Inc. rely upon the support of volunteers who play a significant role in supporting both clients and staff. Blackall Range Care Volunteers website.
The Organisation appreciates the contribution of all local community members who voluntarily share with us the care tasks for the frail aged, younger people with a disability, and their carers on the Range (Kureelpa, Dulong, Mapleton, Flaxton , Montville, Palmwoods, Maleny, Witta and Conondale).
The support of volunteers assists the Blackall Range Care Group in many areas and we have a wide range of opportunities for volunteer input:
- Assisting staff at the cottage with clients/activities.
- Assisting in the kitchen and laundry.
- Collecting and delivering meals on wheels.
- Providing transport for clients to medical appointments.
- Assisting with various administration roles (preparing newsletters, information packs, data entry).
- Being a special guest at the Cottage and sharing talents or skills.
- Being elected as a member of the volunteer management committee.
As a volunteer worker you will gain the opportunity to use existing skills, learn new ones, work in a team environment, and meet new people.
Click here to get a copy of the Volunteer Application Form or call 5445 7044 and ask to speak with Linda.