Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 10 am to 3 pm; Saturday 10 am to 2 pm; and Sunday 10 am to 1 pm.
Free Entry – Displays of Eumundi History – History of the Eumundi Markets – Tourist Information
Discover Eumundi – Heritage and Visitor Centre
Houses a significant collection of photographs, documents and artifacts from Eumundi and the surrounding District.
The Centre provides assistance with family history research as well as information to visitors to Eumundi
- Built in 1911
- Originally the town’s Methodist Church
- Bought by EHA in the 1990s
- Became the Eumundi Museum in 1996
- Combined with the Eumundi Information Office to form Discover Eumundi Heritage and Visitor Centre
Wan’din’in – a Kabi Kabi name meaning gathering of people – is now open to community use via Expression of Interest Forms available on this website and from Discover Eumundi.
Formed in 1976 by a group of dedicated individuals interested in the Eumundi community and its history, the Eumundi and District Historical Association:
• Is active in matters relating to Eumundi’s history
• Supports a wide range of community initiatives through direct funding and other initiatives
• Plays a vital role in shaping the future of the Eumundi Township
• Is committed to working with the Eumundi and district community through the objects of its constitution
The Eumundi and District Historical Association:
• comprises a management committee and members
• owns a not-for-profit company – Original Eumundi Markets Ltd
• is one of three member associations forming ECCO – Eumundi Combined Community Organisation Ltd
• Has three main physical assets:
• Discover Eumundi – Heritage and Visitor Centre CLICK HERE
• The Eumundi School of Arts Hall (trustees of the hall) CLICK HERE
• Canecutters Building and market site in Memorial Drive, Eumundi
For more information about Eumundi, go to the Discover Eumundi website HERE.