Mobile Kingdom (a local Maleny business) – in partnership with Maleny Information Centre has a product that can help Local Business connect with customers who use social media to plan their trip to Maleny ie the Maleny Travellers App. Did you know:
- 87% of consumers use the internet to research products and services in their local area with savvy internet shoppers proven to spend 41% more locally.
- 70% of consumers welcome mobile ads and 50% of all mobile searches lead to a purchase,
- 70% of mobile searches result in action within one hourand 61% of mobile searches lead to phone calls, whereas online searches lead to action on average, in a month
- 91% of smartphone owners have their phone within arms-reach 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- And did you know that Australia now ranks 3rdin digital ad spending? Among others, mobile advertising is big – so big that it outperforms both magazine and outdoor advertising sectors in Australia.
“Visit http://malenyapp.club for download links for all mobile devices”
Mobile Advertising is affordable effective & increasingly popular.
“An increase in advertising spending on the mobile sector has followed greater smartphone penetration among users, with smartphones and tablets becoming the primary device for many consumers. The digital economy began to take hold a decade or so ago, and some organisations were fast to react to it. The naysayers saw the impact of the internet on their business as a fad that would soon fade away. The digital economy is here to stay and those who fail to participate will become the road-kill on this superhighway. One of the real threats to traditional business is that those who are embracing the digital economy have a real chance to grow their business faster and thus widen the gap between the winners and the losers.” (Taken from an article ‘Australia – Digital Economy – Sector and Industry Transformation)
Can you afford to ignore mobile advertising? Click on stats to open..
Present cost of Advertising
For further information on how Mobile Kingdom and the Maleny Travellers App can help your business contact Brett Gillis on 07 5494 3427 / 0468 352 338 or email email@example.com